- Conscious thought, then, is master of this sun centre from which the life and energy of the
entire body flows and the quality of the thought which we entertain determines the quality of the
thought which this sun will radiate, and the character of the thought which our conscious mind
entertains will determine the character of the thought which this sun will radiate, and the nature of
the thought which our conscious mind entertains will determine the nature of thought which this
sun will radiate, and consequently will determine the nature of the experience which will result.
- It is evident, therefore, that all we have to do is let our light shine; the more energy we can
radiate, the more rapidly shall we be enabled to transmute undesirable conditions into sources of
pleasure and profit. The important question, then, is how to let this light shine; how to generate
- Non-resistant thought expands the Solar Plexus; resistant thought contracts it. Pleasant
thought expands it; unpleasant thought contracts it. Thoughts of courage, power, confidence and
hope all produce a corresponding state, but the one arch enemy of the Solar Plexus which must
be absolutely destroyed before there is any possibility of letting any light shine is fear. This enemy
must be completely destroyed; he must be eliminated; he must be expelled forever; he is the cloud
which hides the sun; which causes a perpetual gloom.
- It is this personal devil which makes men fear the past, the present and the future; fear
themselves, their friends and their enemies; fear everything and everybody. When fear is
effectually and completely destroyed, your light will shine, the clouds will disperse and you will
have found the source of power, energy and life.
- When you find that you are really one with the Infinite power, and when you can
consciously realize this power by a practical demonstration of your ability to overcome any
adverse condition by the power of your thought, you will have nothing to fear; fear will have
been destroyed and you will have come into possession of your birthright.
- It is our attitude of mind toward life which determines the experiences with which we are to
MKMMA Master Keys 20
meet; if we expect nothing, we shall have nothing; if we demand much, we shall receive the greater
portion. The world is harsh only as we fail to assert ourselves. The criticism of the world is bitter
only to those who cannot compel room for their ideas. It is fear of this criticism that causes many
ideas to fail to see the light of day.
- But the man who knows that he has a Solar Plexus will not fear criticism or anything else; he
will be too busy radiating courage, confidence, and power; he will anticipate success by his mental
attitude; he will pound barriers to pieces, and leap over the chasm of doubt and hesitation which
fear places in his path.
- A knowledge of our ability to consciously radiate health, strength and harmony will bring us
into a realization that there is nothing to fear because we are intouch with Infinite Strength.